Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Blog!

So I'm going to give this blogging thing another go. I used to do really well at updating back in my live journal days but I guess the past couple years I was just too busy working my crap job and hating life to really have any time/substance to blog. This is going to be my place to share with all of you the things I love. My blog is going to cover my love for Pittsburgh, my cats, vegan recipes, and art projects I'm working on.
Man, am I my mother's daughter or WHAT?!
So lets start with my love of Pittsburgh. I love Pittsburgh. A lot. Fall/Winter really brings out my love for Pittsburgh as football and hockey season are in full swing. The Steelers and the Pens are both doing really well and the city is constantly black and gold. It's literally EVERYWHERE! Look:


In case you can't tell, thats a tube at the PNC teller donning a Steelers sticker!



Another of my favorite things about Pittsburgh is the winter weather. What a bummer winter was in Baltimore last year! It's already off to a great start here! It's been snowing on and off the past three days!! Check out some great pictures from Monday's awesome snow!





Christine is as excited as I am!!


Kris and I were enjoying the view of the Allegheny from his roof!


Look at the mighty Allegheny! There's even a cool little island in the middle of the river!! One of the many reasons I'm at the boys' house so often is their great view!


I'll leave you with one more picture....I'm having trouble figuring out how to format these stupid things!


Cosmo and Chelsea!!! My kitty babies! Aren't they just the cutest? Well that about does it for this first post. I'm off to the East End Food Co-op to get some ingredients for dinner. I'm gonna try out a vegan version of my curry chicken salad....recipe will be posted once I'm done with it!


























1 comment:

Kozy Kitty said...

Yup! You ARE your mother's daughter!
Love,
Your Mother